First Award Presented by Newly Formed ACI Employee Awards Committee
Please join us in congratulating Joshua Delgado, Correctional Industries Production Specialist in Florence. Josh was chosen for the ACI Employee of the Quarter for the Second Quarter of FY2018 by the Employee Awards Committee.
Regional Manager Bill Foster (r) presents Josh Delgado with his Employee of the Quarter Award
Joshua joined ACI in September 2015 and, since his hire, he has been a tremendous asset for the Metal Fabrication shop in Florence. He is always willing to lend a helping hand to any staff he encounters.
– Yancy Ramirez, Employee Awards Committee Chair
Metal Shop Production Specialist , Florence
All ACI Staff Invited to Nominate Team Members for Quarterly Recognition
ACI has changed the way that the employee award winners are selected. As announced in December 2017, ACI has created an Employee Awards Committee.
All ACI Staff: You may nominate any team member within or outside your work location/department from any location, any shop, any department. Feel free to nominate deserving staff for consideration at the next committee meeting.
Be sure to review the official ACI Standard Operating Procedures for the committee and the Nomination Form that you will need to submit to nominate a staff member. This form is electronically fillable but, you must sign prior to submission.
You may submit your nomination to a committee member, the Committee Chair Person (Yancy Ramirez) or the ACI HR Office.
Thank for you for your time and efforts in recognizing individuals within ACI that you feel deserve to be noticed. Contact Yancy Ramirez if you have any questions.
Your committee members are as follows:
Committee Chairperson: Yancy Ramirez
Committee members (8):
- Reynaldo Holguin, Bus Development [Regional Manager: Mike McCarville]
- Travis Nelson, Bus Development [Regional Manager: Eric Cole]
- Rene Valdez, Bus Development [Regional Manager: Bruce Shiflet]
- Tom Brown – Sales/Customer Service Department [Sales Manager: Tom Allen]
- Kim Keever, Business Office [CFO: Dale Beatty]
- Richard Parham, Owned & Operated [Regional Manager: Al Wesley]
- Alan Drury, Owned & Operated [Regional Manager: Gregg Hillebrand]
- Randy Helm, Owned & Operated [Regional Manager: Bill Foster]