Bakery Manager, Meadows Unit, Eyman Complex
(520) 868-0201 x 85075
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Follow Directions, Customer Service, Organization, Strong oral and written communication skills, Team Player, Detailed-Orientated, Problem Solving & Decision Making, Administrative Duties, Managerial & Leadership techniques , Ability to motivate and supervise team members to attain quality and quantity of food production in a correctional work environment.
- Proficient in MS Outlook, MS Word/Office & Excel
- Work in a prison environment, Correctional system & ADC policies and procedures, Reconcile mathematical problems, Understand and apply complex scheduling needs and inventory issues, Fast Learner and organizing multiple projects and tasks.
- Technical and operational procedures of the Bakery and Bakery equipment. Manufacturing, production, and quality control techniques and methods for Bakery operations and products.
Scottsdale Culinary Institute Scottsdale, Arizona
Associate of Occupational Studies Degree in Le Cordon Bleu Culinary Arts
Certifications & Training:
- Leadership, Supervision & Management
- Windows Terminology
- Delivering Customer Service
- Sexual Harassment / Ethics
- ADA Awareness
- Knowledge Presenter /Horton E-Learning/i-Linc/ Raptivity
- Food Handlers/ServSafe