We are always looking for great people who can help us on our mission to provide job training opportunities to inmates throughout the state. These positions offer competitive salaries, retirement and generous benefits.
Currently, we are looking for:
- Bakery Specialist (Correctional Industries Production Specialist; CIPS) in Florence, AZ
- Industry Program Specialist (IPS) in Buckeye, AZ
- Industry Program Specialist (IPS) in Goodyear, AZ
- Outside Sales Representative Phoenix, AZ
- Print Production Specialist (Correctional Industries Production Specialist, CIPS) in Goodyear, AZ
You can also search directly on AZStateJobs for other opportunities.
Employment is contingent on the selected applicant passing a background investigation, a drug test*, and a medical/physical examination.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Sick leave
- Vacation with 10 paid holidays per year
- Health and dental insurance
- Retirement plan
- Life insurance and long-term disability insurance
- Optional employee benefits include short-term disability insurance, deferred compensation plans, and supplemental life insurance
Positions in this classification participate in the Correctional Officer Retirement Plan (CORP).
Current ADC Employees: Consult with your respective Human Resources Liaison if you are in a different retirement plan than the one indicated above.
If you experience technical issues while applying for this position, please call 602-542-4700 or email [email protected]
*We are committed to providing a drug and alcohol free workplace. ADC maintains Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) random drug and alcohol testing in accordance with state and federal regulations, including the Arizona Medical Marijuana Act, and the United States Department of Transportation Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA), as well as, statewide random drug testing for all employees in safety –sensitive positions.
Persons with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation such as a sign language interpreter or an alternative format by contacting the Employment Unit Manager at (602)255-2430. Requests should be made as early as possible to allow time to arrange the accommodation. Arizona State Government is an AA/EOE/ADA Reasonable Accommodation Employer.