Not all millwork is built alike. Although two products might look good on the outside, the real sign of quality is what’s found inside. Some manufacturers choose materials to bolster their bottom line, ACI selects materials based on what provides the customer the best product for their money.
By regularly communicating with suppliers to review options for given applications, ACI consistently provides the most durable cabinetry.
ACI intentionally builds above industry quality standards, ensuring it will withstand years of constant use.
ACI pricing is competitive even when compared to big retailers. Sales representatives and design engineers work closely with customers to carefully illustrate each installation. The woodshop then works closely with its material providers to select the best raw materials for the customer’s job.
ACI offers curb-side delivery anywhere in Arizona. We also provide installation for an additional fee.
Lastly, ACI warranties all of its products against all defects or damage incurred during transportation or installation.
The precision and consistency necessary to reliably produce quality cabinetry depends on having the right equipment for the job. ACI Millworks has what it takes.
- 2,000 sq. ft. of shops and work space
- 100,000 sq. ft. warehouse
- Design team working with many CAD-type programs, including:
- KCD cabinet and furniture software
- AlphaCam a full-featured, easy-to-use CAM solution for manufacturers wanting fast, efficient toolpaths and the generation of reliable, machine ready CNC code
- Aspire drawing and production routing tools
- Installation teams
- 70 shop employees (capability to increase if needed)
- Full fleet of deliver trucks, including flatbeds and box trailers with lifts
- Management with a combined 60 years in the industry
- SCM Pratix 5’ x 12’ CNC
- 4’x 8’ CNC
- SCM K560 Edge Bander (PVC 1mm to 3mm up to 2” wide wood up to ¼” thick)
- Panel Saw 5” x 12’ Capability
- Boring machine (23 spindle in line boring)
- Lamination Pinch Roller
- Fork Lifts
- 10” table saws (3)
- 16” radial arm saw
- 12” miter saws (5)
- Joiners (2 -12”)
- Planners (2-24”)
- Band saws (20” and 24”)
- Dual drum sander (36”)
- Table sander
- Numerous Hand Tool