Not all millwork is the same. Products may look good from the outside; the real sign of quality is what’s found on the inside. Some manufacturers choose materials to bolster their bottom line; ACI selects materials based on the best product for the customer's budget.
ACI consistently provides the most durable cabinetry and intentionally builds above industry quality standards, ensuring it will withstand years of constant use.
ACI pricing is competitive even when compared to big retailers. Sales representatives and design engineers work closely with customers to carefully illustrate each installation. The woodshop then works closely with its material providers to select the best raw materials for each customer’s job.
ACI offers low cost curbside delivery anywhere in Arizona. We also provide installation for an additional fee. ACI warranties all of its products against all defects or damage incurred during transportation or installation.
- 2,000 sq. ft. of shop and work space
- 100,000 sq. ft. warehouse
- Design team working with many CAD-type programs, including:
- KCD cabinet and furniture software
- AlphaCam a full-featured CAM solution for manufacturers wanting fast efficient toolpaths and the generation of reliable machine-ready CNC code
- Aspire drawing and production routing tools
- Installation teams
- 70 shop employees (capability to increase if needed)
- Full fleet of delivery trucks, including flatbeds and box trailers with lifts
- Management with a combined 60 years in the industry
The precision and consistency necessary to reliably produce quality cabinetry depends on having the right equipment for the job. ACI Millworks has the best equipment to offer the highest quality.
- SCM Pratix 5’x12’ CNC
- 4’x8’ CNC
- SCM K560 Edge Bander (PVC 1mm to 3mm up to 2” wide, wood up to ¼” thick)
- Panel Saw 5”x12’ Capability
- Boring machine (23 spindle inline boring)
- Lamination Pinch Roller
- Fork Lifts
- 10” table saws (3)
For more information and pricing, please contact:
Annette Anaya, [email protected]
John Utley, [email protected]
- 16” radial arm saw
- 12” miter saws (5)
- Joiners (2 -12”)
- Planners (2 - 24”)
- Band saws (20” and 24”)
- Dual drum sander (36”)
- Table sander
- Numerous hand tools