Combining the techniques of handmade furniture with modern materials, ACI’s wood, metal and upholstery refurbishing produces stronger and more durable furniture at affordable prices.
Major renovation projects can present unique challenges for the facilities managers and administrators. These types of projects are very complex, making it critical to use a provider with experience on every aspect of the project, such as:
- An experienced team to remove items to be repaired. Sometimes there are thousands of pieces that need to be taken apart, catalogued and transported. Your provider should have experience successfully handling all of these details.
- A variety of vehicles to transport to and from the renovation site
- Ability to refurbish everything needed, for instance:
- Upholstery capabilities
- Other critical capabilities may include sandblasting, powder coating, CNC machines, skilled CAD/Solidworks professionals, sewing capabilities, skilled craftspeople, and specialized production equipment
- Experienced delivery and installation team
ACI has all of these capabilities. Nothing is outsourced. Skilled craftspeople professionally handle every aspect of these types of projects. As an Arizona State Set-Aside* contractor, we work with both government agencies and private businesses, and:
- Prices and quality are monitored by the Arizona state procurement office
- You know you’re getting competitive quotes
- State agencies can purchase from ACI with no lengthy RFP or bidding process
ACI has worked with Arizona Parks and Recreation, Arizona Game and Fish, the Arizona legislature, the Governor’s office, schools, and various city and county parks departments to successfully complete renovation and upgrade projects.
*State Set-Aside: beyond the list of standard products and services detailed on the APP (state procurement) site, custom products and services provided by these providers (ACI) also apply. For instance, many times an office will need custom furnishings to accommodate space issues and the requirements of the people using that office. Though the price for these items is not reviewed by the committee, they are assumed to meet its approval under the statute. So you can contract with these providers (ACI) confidently for infrastructure repair and upgrade projects.
- Full Wood Refinishing Services
- Damage repair
- Staining and finishing
- Caster replacement
- Structural repair
- Drawer glide work & on-site repairs
- Full Metal Refinishing Services
- Sand Blasting
- Grinding and Sanding
- Color Matching
- Powder Coating
For more information and pricing, please contact:
Annette Anaya, [email protected]
John Utley, [email protected]
- Full Upholstery Services
- Custom upholstery
- Cushion rebuilding
- Fabric coordination
- Car, Truck & Boat Seats