Effective June 4, 2013
We collect information you give us directly.
- We may add information from other sources.
- We do not sell or loan user emails or other user information to sponsors, advertisers or any other entity without your (the users´) express consent (see also USES below).
- We use common Internet technologies such as cookies and web beacons on our websites and in our emails.
We use information about you:
- to provide the products and services you request and to manage your account
- to provide you with content and information about other products and services that may be of interest to you to allow you to connect directly with other companies and with colleagues
- To find out how to control whether or not to connect with other companies, opt out of our email marketing programs, or keep your account or subscription information up to date, please review your options by using the links with your username in the upper right corner of this page (when you are logged in).
- We collect and process information on servers around the world.
- We use reasonable security measures to protect information about you.
- This Notice covers how we use information you provide to us. We cannot control how others may use information you may make public or choose to disclose online or at face-to-face events.
- Our products, services, events and offerings are directed to professionals and not children thirteen or under.
- We will post and date any changes to this Notice. Please check here periodically. Your continued use of our products and services covered by this Notice constitutes your acceptance of the terms in place at the time of your use.